1. General information
- The owner of the Service as well as the administrator of personal data is Kapitech Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at Al. Krakowska 271 in Warsaw.
- Personal data collected by Kapitech through the Service, or websites in which Kapitech registration for organized events are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDRP).
2. Type of processed data and objectives
- The service performs the functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By informations voluntarily provided in forms,
- By saving cookies in terminal equipment,
- By collecting webserver logs through OVH hosting operator operating at www.ovh.pl.
- Personal data is collected in the case of:
- Registration of the participant in the event organized by Kapitech
- Expresses willingness to receive from Kapitech the Space Call Survey newsletter
- Use the contact form service on the Kapitech website
- In case of registering a participant in initiatives organized by Kapitech, we ask for provide information such as:
- Name and Surname
- Name of the organization
- Email address
- Mobile number
- If you use the contact form, we ask for provide information such as:
- Email address
- Mobile number
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The service may furthermore save the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
- Collected data are not shared with third parties unless with the user’s agreement.
- Data provided in the forms may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in the register maintained by the General inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- Data provided in the forms are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. in order to make business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be passed to the technical entities realizing some of the services – it affects in particular information about the registered domain owner passing to the entities being operators of the internet domains, payment services or different entities cooperating with Service Operator.
3. Information about cookies
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they are generated, time of storage on terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity placing and administrating cookies on the end user device is the operator of the Site.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, what allows for improvements of their structure and content
- to maintenance of the Service User’s session (after logging in), through which user does not have to retype login and password for each page
- to determine the user profile in order to display matching advertising materials, in particular Google network
- The service uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies)
- „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in user’s terminal equipment till log out, leave the website or disablement of the software (web browser). „Permanent” cookies are stored in user’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or untill their removal by the user.
- Software to browse the websites allows usually by default to store cookies on the end user device. Users can change settings of web browser to delete cookies. It is possible to automatically block cookies. Details can be found in help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies published in the end user’s device may also be used by the service advertisers and partners.
- Cookies may be used by ad network, in particular the Google network to display ads tailored to the way the user use the service. They may keep information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
- In terms of information regarding user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
4. Server logs
- Information about some user’s behaviors is the subject of logging into the Server. These data are used only to administer the service and to ensure the most efficient hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified by the URL. In addition they may save:
- time of request
- time of reply
- name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol
- information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction
- URL of the recently visited page by the User (refer link) – in case when transition to the service took place by the link
- information about the user’s browser
- information about the IP address
- The above data is not associated with specific individual browsing.
- The above data are used only for the purposes of administering the service.
5. Data shares
- Data is shared with the external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data for identification of the individual person is shared only with the permission of this person.
- The operator may be obliged to share information collected by the Service to authorized authorities based on the legal claims to the extent resulting from the claim.
6. Resignation from data sharing
- Personal data is stored until the permission is revoked.
- The permission may be withdrawn via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Withdrawal of permission does not entail any negative consequences, but may disable access for further participation in initiatives organized by the Kapitech.
- Anyone who has shared their data, has the right to access to his own personal data concerning, and correct, change or removed the data.
7. Managing cookies – how to practically give and withdraw approval
- If the user doesn’t want to receive cookies, he can change settings of the browser. However, disabling cookies that are required for the authentication processes, security, maintenance of the users preferences may make it difficult and in extreme cases even impossible to use www pages.
- To manage the settings for cookies select from the list below a web browser/system and follow the instructions: